Behavior Change for Climate Action 101 [PART 2 of 2] | December 18th, 2020 11am - 12pm ET | WEBINAR
Presented by Dr. Caroly Shumway, Director, Center for Behavior and Climate
Available for 1 Psychology CE Credit.
This first-of-a-kind FREE live webinar for psychologists, educators, and anyone interested in this topic will help teach you to apply behavior change concepts to encourage individual pro-climate action. This LIVE WEBINAR will occur on Friday, Dec. 18th from 11:00am to 12:00pm, Eastern Time.
THIS IS A FREE EVENT! ! ONLY PAY FOR OPTIONAL PSYCH CE Credit!
This is Part 2 of a 2-part webinar series. Make sure you registered for Part 1 if it's still available!
Click to register for Part 2 now or click the product title to learn more and purchase the optional PSYCH CE upgrade.
This is part 2 of a 2-part webinar series. It is strongly recommended that you attend both parts (they're both free to attend)!
This webinar is FREE for anyone to attend! The PSYCH CE Upgrade may be optionally purchased. Click here to register for free.
This practical and entertaining webinar series teaches you how to apply behavior change principles to encourage individual climate actions. The webinar gives you an understanding of the different audience perspectives on climate change, influencing factors affecting pro-climate behavior; behavior tools for countering these factors; the process for applying behavioral principles to climate change; how to match the behavior tool to the audience and situation; and outreach and communication tips. Case studies and examples are provided throughout.
The course is taught by Dr. Caroly Shumway, Director, Center for Behavior and Climate, has been reviewed by the CBC Advisory Council, and has been beta-tested by a diverse mix of climate change professionals and behavioral scientists.
Please Click Here to Review How Our Webinars Work BEFORE Purchasing.
- Understand the influencing factors affecting pro-climate behavior
- Understand and apply behavioral tools to the influencing factors
- Understand outreach and communication tools (storytelling and framing)
- Apply behavioral tools to specific audiences and situations
Here's how it works for paying Psychologists:
- Purchase this webinar.
- Using the same username and password you created on this store website, login to our learning platform to access the course. Learning Platform Login: https://fluency.behaviordevelopmentsolutions.com/
- Please complete the Pre-Test before attending the webinar. Note: your CE eligibility does not require you to complete the Pre-Test.
- After attending the webinar, complete the Post-Test module. Note: your CE eligibility does not require you to complete the Post-Test.
- To get a certificate for your Psychology CE credit, please email your Psychology license number and the state in which you are licensed to: firstname.lastname@example.org (we must confirm your attendance by checking the GoToWebinar Attendee report for this webinar).
- Upon verification of your attendance, Amego, Inc. will be notified and you will be emailed a psychology certificate.
This course does not award BACB Learning CE Credits.
With regard to Psychology CE credits, Amego, Inc. maintains responsibility for this program and its content. To learn more about Amego, Inc. please visit their website: https://www.amegoinc.org/
For individuals who are interested in an on-demand (asynchronous) non-CE Course Certificate of Completion, and a free version of the course which awards no certificate, please visit the Center for Behavior and Climate course product page here: https://climatechange.behaviordevelopmentsolutions.com/behavior-change-for-climate-action-101-3-month-subscription-2. The course is available for individual learners and universities alike. We offer different payment options for universities. University professors can independently verify their student's course completion status as course administrators.