This month, many of us will celebrate Thanksgiving. As a small tribute of appreciation to our customers, we are offering a discount on some book titles throughout November. With over 200 titles in stock and many that are already priced below recommended list, this may be a good opportunity to start your holiday shopping. Don't know what to get a friend or colleague? As B.F. Skinner states, "We shouldn't teach great books; we should teach a love of reading". Thanks for subscribing to our newsletter and wishing you a happy holiday.
Clinical Supervisor – BCBA
Changing lives. One child at a time. One professional at a time.
Responsibilities of the Clinical Supervisor - BCBA:
Work for a company that prioritizes, supports, and funds professional development. Somewhere you can mentor trained professionals to excel with their ABA skills, while receiving mentorship so you can grow as a clinician yourself. Work for a company that believes in educating parents, disseminating evidence-based ABA, collaborating as a team, innovating in the field with new research, and inspiring others to pursue long-term careers helping our clients.
Part- and Full-time W-2 Available in: Cities across Maryland, Pittsburgh PA, Washington DC, and Northern Virginia. Relocation assistance AVAILABLE!
Qualifications of the Clinical Supervisor - BCBA:
- Conduct functional behavior assessments including but not limited to VB-MAPP.
- Develop treatment plans based on the principles of ABA to address communication, feeding, behavior, ADLs and social skills.
- Design data collection systems to track and evaluate client progress on treatment plan objectives.
- Supervise ABA Technicians implementing ABA based treatment plans.
- Update treatment plans as necessary.
- Train family members on implementing the treatment plan.
- Provide 1:1 ABA therapy in home, school and community-based environments.
- Coordinate ABA Technician schedules with the family.
- Ensure that the child is in a safe and positive environment at all times.
- Uphold Verbal Beginnings, LLC core values and ethical standards.
- Must be a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst or sitting for your exam within 3 months.
- Experience working in and developing home, school and community-based ABA programs.
- Experience supervising implementation of ABA-based treatment programs by RBTs.
- Completion of BCBA supervision training.
- Hold a current state license in the area you intend to provide services or plan to acquire it.
- 3+ years of experience working with children with developmental disabilities.
- Experience working with children with behavior problems.
- Experience conducting family training on ABA based treatment plans.
- Excellent communication skills and excitement to work with others!
Verbal Beginnings has part-time and full-time positions available. We provide competitive compensation that is flexible for the right candidate, a supportive team environment, extensive resources, and professional development. Caseloads are based on schedule availability, distance to cases, and your personal goals. Relocation assistance is available. Benefits to working as a Clinical Supervisor - BCBA with Verbal Beginnings:
- Competitive, flexible pay
- Unique and attainable quarterly performance bonus
- Professional Development- opportunities and funding
- Research opportunities
- Leadership opportunities, OBM Training, and Promotion-From-Within
- Extensive training for your ABA Therapist staff and for BCBAs at all levels
- Focus on clinical supervision and mentorship, not administration
- Health Benefits, Vision, and Dental
- 401(k) Plan
Educational Software Designed For Your Autism Program
We help public schools develop and improve their autism programs. The ACE® ABA Software System contains assessments, lesson plans, data collection, and graphing tools to maximize the progress of the students in your program, while saving time for your staff. The ACE® software can support classrooms, programs, or district-wide initiatives and will grow with your students from preschool through high school.
Expertise in Working With Public Schools
Our team of BCBA®s and PhDs have a long history of effective partnerships with public schools throughout the United States. By choosing the ACE® software you are getting access to 40 years of educational expertise for your autism program.
“The ACE® has helped with efficiency…the staff use the ACE curriculum bank to pull up programs that match the IEP objectives.” – Public School Behavior Analyst
November Book Sale
*SALE ENDS 12/1/2019 AT 12 AM ET
Analyzing Ethics Questions
By Bailey and Burch
By Christopher Lynch
By Crawford & Weber
Home and Community
By Beth Aune
By Aune, Burt & Gennaro
In and Beyond
By Aune, Burt & Gennaro
Broccoli Boot Camp
By Williams & Seiverling
By John Miller
By Crawford & Weber
Fieldwork and Supervision
By Kazemi, Rice, Adzhyan
By Champlin & Schlissler
Special Education Rights
By Laviano and Swanson