Purchasing a webinar seat...
- If you are purchasing one or more seats but NOT attending the webinar yourself, please do NOT purchase the seat using your account! The purchase of the seat should be made using the account of the person who will actually be attending the webinar. SEATS ARE FOR INDIVIDUAL USE ONLY.
- Instead, please make an account for the attendee of the webinar (whether it is yourself or an employee).
- Alternatively, you can ask the attendee to make an account for themself. You can then ask the attendee if you can log into their account and process payment.
- This is very important! Registration links are automatically emailed to the account owner of which the order is processed. These links are not to be distributed externally. We must track the registrations to make sure distributing access to certificates is effortless for the attendee!
- Purchase access via the webinar product page on the account made in the previous step.
Getting ready for the webinar...
- Within a few minutes of purchase you will receive an email from BDS with a special link. You must use this link to pre-register for the webinar. *This email is not to be forwarded externally*
- PLEASE REGISTER IMMEDIATELY!
- IF YOU DO NOT PRE-REGISTER, YOUR SIGN-IN TO THE EVENT MAY BE DELAYED AND YOU MAY NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR CEUs!
- After registering you will receive an email from GoToWebinar with the link you must use to actually attend the live webinar!
- Please Note: This is a LIVE Webinar! This means you must be able to attend during the exact day and time noted in this product description. Check the webinar product page to see if a recording will be made available.
- PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THE TIMEZONE (Eastern Time).
Is my device compatible to attend this webinar?
- You will need a reliable internet connection.
- To test your device for compatibility prior to the day of the event, please use this GoToWebinar test link: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar/system-check-attendee
- NOTE: BDS does not provide technical support for GoToWebinar, which is a 3rd party software. It is your responsibility to ensure your device and connection are sufficient. Please use the link above to test your device and internet speed before purchase, and also at least the day before the event.
- There is a free GoToWebinar app you can use to join via your smartphone or tablet instead of your desktop or laptop computer.
- There is also a dial-in number and PIN# you can use to hear the audio. Some attendees who have had issues have joined via their computer AND phone to both see AND hear the webinar! The dial-in information is provided to you automatically via email from GoToWebinar.
How do I earn BACB Learning CEUs?
- Your attendance will be verified during the webinar via "poll" questions that will be asked at random intervals.
- If you do not respond to a sufficient number of these questions, you will not earn CEUs for attending; therefore, it is critical that you sign in to the webinar on-time AND remain present at your device during the entire webinar so that you can participate.
- The "poll" questions are not "test" questions and therefore are not designed to assess your knowledge; their purpose is to confirm that you are physically attending and actively attentive to the event.
- Once the webinar has ended and after your attendance has been confirmed by BDS staff, you will be given access to a module on our learning platform.
- If you did not sign in on time, or if you logged off early, or if you did not respond to sufficient poll questions, you may not be eligible to earn CEUs due to failure to meet our active-attendance criterion (which exists in order to meet the BACB's ACE Provider requirements).
- If you have purchased CEUs and are eligible to earn them, you will be invited to complete a brief module on our learning platform. Your CEU certificate will automatically be generated by our online learning platform! You can print or download it immediately. Instructions to access this module and your CEU certificate typically occurs within 1 to 2 business days after the day of the webinar.
Notice for non BCBA/BCaBA attendees:
Although BDS can provide proof of attendance to those who meet our attendance criterion, BDS makes no claims and takes no position with regard to how said attendance verification is utilized, particularly with regard to other disciplines/certifications/licenses. CEU Certificates of Completion are only provided to eligible paying attendees with BCBA or BCaBA certificant numbers. If you use proof of attendance toward SLP CE credit (or any form of continuing education "credits," "hours," or similar), BDS will not be held responsible for any outcome you may encounter. It is your responsibility to ensure that webinars and workshops that you attend will be considered appropriate and qualifying for your respective disciplines unique continuing education (or analogous) standards. IMPORTANT: if you attend via dial-in (audio) only, we will NOT be able to verify that you attended.
Certificates and Proof of Attendance:
Most webinars will automatically email attendees with a generic certificate of attendance, which is generated automatically by Go To Webinar. IMPORTANT: if you attend via dial-in (audio) only, we will NOT be able to verify that you attended. If you watch the recording as accessed via the registration link post-broadcast, we will NOT be able to verify that you watched the recording.
With regard to Continuing Education Credits for Psychologists:
Amego Prepare is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Amego Prepare maintains responsibility for this program and its contents. If Psychology CE credits were purchased, please email your Psychology license number, the state in which you are licensed, and a copy of your course completion report to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can generate your course completion report by clicking the "reports" menu when you are logged into the Behavior Development Solutions learning platform (https://fluency.behaviordevelopmentsolutions.com). Please complete all required modules prior to generating your course completion report. Eligible webinars will require psychologists to complete a quiz module on our learning platform. Amego Prepare will be notified and you will be emailed a psychology CE certificate.
Click here to review refund policy.
The Behavior Analyst Certification Board® does not warrant, endorse, sponsor, approve or partner with the CE events, this organization, or instructors. (Note that the above disclaimer does not mean that the BACB disapproves these products. They simply don't endorse any CE products or events and they want you to know this. However, they do approve providers and BDS is an Approved Learning CE Provider. Therefore, you can rest assured that your CEUs will be accepted by the BACB.)
To manage your CEUs on the BACB web site, you will need our ACE Provider number: OP-02-0017.
All BDS-hosted webinars are the intellectual property of either the presenter and/or of BDS and are not to be distributed or otherwise used without permission. With regard to webinars that are "free to attend," you are authorized to share the link to the product page, and the free GoToWebinar registration link; however, the live webinar and/or its recording may not be used by any 3rd party to issue continuing education units (or credits or other analagous increments of education) without first receiving written permission from BDS and the presenter. With regard to BDS-hosted webinars, there is typically an option to purchase a CEU "upgrade" on the product page. In the event that CEUs are desired and only the recording is available, please reach out to BDS ans sign up for our newsletter, as we will likely host the same presenter and webinar again in the future, or we may convert the recording into an on demand "watch-and-test"-model CE course on our learning platform.
Citation - Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts; Section 8.02: Intellectual Property
(a) Behavior analysts obtain permission to use trademarked or copyrighted materials as required by law.
This includes providing citations, including trademark or copyright symbols on materials, that recognize the intellectual property of others.
(b) Behavior analysts give appropriate credit to authors when delivering lectures, workshops, or other presentations.These excerpts are copyright 2014 by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc. ("BACB"), all rights reserved
Now that you know how BDS webinars work, check out our upcoming webinars! https://www.behaviordevelopmentsolutions.com/webinar-ce-courses