News and recent career opportunities as advertised in our monthly announcement e-mail.
BCBA Positions are Available
HRIC specializes in placing Board Certified Behavior Analysts in full time permanent positions in locations throughout the United States. Current opportunities are available in multiple areas.
BCBA positions working with children in a clinical, school, or residential setting are currently available in Louisiana, Texas, Colorado, California, Indiana, Hawaii, and Upstate New York.
BCBA positions working with children in home-based programs are available in North Carolina, Maryland, Virginia, Maine, Delaware, Kentucky, Florida, Louisiana, California.
BCBA-D Director positions are available in North Carolina and Washington DC.
This is a partial list and opportunities may be available in your area as well.
I offer personalized service in finding a new position and my service is free to candidates. Career opportunities change often and current openings are posted at www.hricolorado.com.
When you are ready to begin your career or if you are interested in comparing your current BCBA position with another opportunity, contact me, Barbara Voss, owner of HRIC, 719-485-4900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quality Behavioral Solutions (QBS), Inc.
Trainer/Consultant - Philadelphia
Now hiring in Philadelphia! Quality Behavioral Solutions (QBS, Inc.) is a training and consulting firm based in the Boston area that provides reliable and experienced applied behavioral analysis services, ranging from Behavioral Training to Consulting and Management to Software and Educational Resources.
We are steadily expanding and establishing services throughout North America, training our Safety-Care™ and Quality Behavioral Competencies™ programs to educational, residential, and programmatic settings serving individuals with challenging behaviors. This Trainer position conducting train-the-trainer of Safety-Care, Quality Behavioral Competencies, and other ABA-based training programs locally as well as across US, Canada, and elsewhere.
The qualified applicant is a Behavior Analyst and Board Certified Behavior Analyst who will provide QBS training to a multitude of clientele in educational, residential and treatment settings serving individuals with diagnoses varying from autism/DD to traumatic brain-injury to psychiatric disorders. The applicant will also have some experience training, teaching, or otherwise presenting to audiences and enjoy travel.
In addition to Philadelphia, we are also hiring in the Boston area.
Comprehensive Benefits Package!
- Medical, dental, vision with low deductible
- 401K with 4% matching
- Profit Sharing program
- Reimbursed travel expenses and company AMEX
- Professional development/tuition assistance
Interested candidates can email cover letter and resume to Dr. David Lennox at DLennox@QBSCompanies.com or contact him directly at 508-316-4223.
The Aurora School
Job Title: Assistant Director of Clinical Services
Reports to: Director of Clinical Services
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Special Education, Psychology, Sociology, Speech Language Pathology, or other related field, is required.
Master's Degree in Behavior Analysis, Special Education, Psychology, Sociology, Speech Language Pathology, or other related field, is highly preferred.
Certification/License: BCBA or BCaBA, recommended; VA License as a Behavior Analyst or Assistant Behavior Analyst (through the VA Department of Medicine), is highly preferred. Licensure in Special Education is also preferred.
Summary: Providing leadership and organizational management by assisting the oversight of daily operations and long term growth of The Aurora School, assisting with student programs, and guiding all staff members to continuing to grow professionally.
The Aurora School is a 12-month day program that provides a collaborative and innovative learning environment for students 5-22 years of ages with Autism and other developmental abilities.
Essential Experience, Responsibilities, and Skills
- Work collaboratively with others, such as OTs, SLPs, BCaBAs, ABA Therapists, and parents
- Manage the day-to-day and long term operations of The Aurora School, including but not limited to maintaining a budget, enrollment, and hiring of Aurora Staff
- Maintain Virginia Department of Education criteria and documentation
- Direct liaison communicator with the county case managers
- Data driven problem-solving and decision-making
- Flexibility with daily routines
- Carry out Paxton Policies and Procedures and Aurora Handbook guidelines
- Maintain HR paperwork and confidentiality
- Manage Speech Language Pathology and Occupational Therapy Related Services operations
- Attend IEP meetings
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Evaluate and provide ongoing feedback and trainings to staff
- Provide supervision to BCBA/BCaBA candidates, if needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Sound understanding of the Principles of Applied Behavior Analysis/Verbal Behavior
- Run weekly staff meetings to maintain efficiency and productivity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Other job related duties and responsibilities assigned by the supervisor
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst and Teaching License
- 2 or more years of leadership and organizational management
- Knowledge of and experience with transition services
Professional Development and Training
- Maintain all professional certifications
- Seek out necessary resources to maintain current in trends and research about topics related to the field, including ABA and Autism
- Seek out monthly trainings and professional development opportunities
- Implement Professional Crisis Management (PCM) Techniques after completing and receiving a passing score on the training components
Behavior Analysis and Autism Conferences
*BDS Plans to Attend
Have an open job position or news that affects behavior analysis? Reach over 30,000 behavior analysts and professionals in one email blast!
The advertisement will also be posted in our online store until the next announcement is released.
Our rate is only $175 for the first position, $25 for your organization's logo (optional), and $75 per additional job posting within the same block.
Organizations may purchase directly in our store. Click here!
If you have questions, please contact: Alex Beaupre email@example.com
866-823-4283 (Toll Free)
(all ads subject to approval)