JOBS AND NEWS
News and recent career opportunities as advertised in our monthly announcement e-mail.
The Behavior Exchange is looking to welcome new BCBA's to our team in Frisco and Plano Texas!
The Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) provides therapy and oversight to clients and leadership to clinicians of the Behavior Exchange. This position is critical to the Behavior Exchange. The BCBA acts as a role model for the team and ensures children with autism spectrum disorders, attention deficits, language and developmental delays are supported and developed which impacts the reputation of the organization.
As a Behavior Exchange BCBA, you will hold a variety of responsibilities:
- Behavioral Training
- Conducts thorough, functional behavior assessments and develops intensive and effective behavior intervention plans.
- Engages in peer review with insurance companies and provides documentation as needed with Director approval.
- Models, coaches and provides feedback regarding interactions, programs and behavior during one-on-one and/or group parent training sessions as requested.
- Creates research based curriculum that is measurable and effective in teaching objectives for individuals and groups on a weekly basis.
- Leads group sessions using standardized curriculum and directs assistants to maintain effective and orderly participation on a daily basis.
- Develops, implements and updates treatment plans, maintenance lists, progress graphs, and program writing, etc. on an ongoing basis.
- Attends regularly scheduled team meetings.
- Ensures daily schedule is accurate and documents any changes that occur.
- Has a high attention to Health and Safety and puts this as the first priority at all times and notifies Directors of any concerns immediately.
- Team Focus
- Brings problems, suggestions and personnel issues to the immediate attention of the management team; is willing to ask for help.
- Models, coaches and provides feedback regarding interactions, programs and behavior during Parent training sessions as requested.
- Trains and mentors peers.
- Conducts individual or group staff training on clinical or child related matters as directed by supervisor.
- Accepts feedback and seeks counsel from supervisor and partners with other Lead Therapists and BCBAs.
- Must have Master's degree in ABA or related field
- Current BCBA certification in good standing
- Heightened awareness of health and safety issues for children
- Exhibits insatiable curiosity and an interest in self-improvement; ongoing learner
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs and graphing in Excel
- Energetic and flexible
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations
- Manages multiple projects and timelines with a sense of urgency and follows through
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Works efficiently with ability to multi-task
- Experience in a behavioral or mental health setting
- Previous supervisory experience
- Prior teaching or school consulting experience
- Prior experience and comfort conducting public presentations
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Incentives
- Medical and Dental
- 401k & Profit Sharing
- Positive Work Environment
- Leadership/Growth Opportunities
||Please send your resume to:
Or call us at: at:
We have two locations in the
Frisco and Plano
And we are looking for great BCBA's
at both locations!
BCBA Opportunities Home and Clinic-Based Services
If you are a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst looking to work with an organization committed to quality, best practices and positive outcomes, join the Invo-Progressus Team! We are looking to grow our team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) to provide home and clinic-based services.
We have exciting career opportunities available in:
San Francisco and Los Angeles, CA
Port Charlotte, Jacksonville, and Venice, FL
Las Vegas, NV
This is a unique opportunity to join the team that is leading the way in best practices in school, home and clinic-based service delivery. If you are interested in joining our team, please call 800-434-4686 or email your resume to email@example.com.
BCBA Opportunities in K-12 School Setting
Looking for the opportunity to put your BCBA experience and skills to work helping children achieve success in the classroom and beyond? We are looking to grow our team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) to provide services in a K-12 school setting in:
Interested Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) are encouraged to contact Debbie Moore at 267-488-5972.
Not currently looking, but know someone who may be interested? We offer an exciting referral bonus program of up to $1500 for each successful placement. Please contact us for further details!
Registered Behavior Technician Opportunities in K-12 School Setting
Invo HealthCare Associates (Invo) and Progressus Therapy (Progressus) have joined forces to create the nation's leading special education and early intervention company nationwide. We are currently expanding our team of Registered Behavior Technicians and have multiple positions available in a K-12 school setting in:
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-434-4686 to speak with a dedicated Career Services Manager.
Coordinator of Behavioral Services / Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Barc Housing is a well-established, nationally accredited, non-profit, 36 bed Intermediate Care Facility for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICF/IID) in Davie, Florida. We are currently looking for an experienced BCBA to fill the position of Coordinator of Behavioral Services.
The Coordinator of Behavioral Services works with the Barc Housing Administrator, a variety of Interdisciplinary Team Members, medical staff and a team of Direct Support Professionals to provide applied behavior analysis services for adults with developmental disabilities. This position provides training to staff, ensures program compliance with regulatory standards, conducts behavioral evaluations and designs behavior support plans for the clients of Barc Housing, among other duties.
- Evaluates clients for behavior analysis services/completes functional assessments.
- Develops and implements behavioral programs.
- Presents behavior plans to the Local Review Committee.
- Educates Direct Support Professionals and behavioral staff on the proper implementation of behavior programs and behavioral strategies
- Works cooperatively with BCBA and staff at the Day Training Program at Arc Broward to coordinate services across settings.
- Monitors staff implementation of plans and data collection.
- Acts as the lead staff during behavioral crisis when on site.
- Is responsible for the ongoing individual program oversight and program compliance with agency and regulatory standards and procedures.
- Meets regularly with Barc Housing Administrator notifies him/her immediately of issues impacting clients' progress.
- On call for any behavioral emergencies.
- Board Certification in Behavior Analysis required.
- Minimum of three years' work experience of Behavior Analysis in the field of Developmental Disabilities.
- Have or be able to gain a strong knowledge of Agency for Health Care Administration survey procedures for ICF/IIDs.
- Become certified as a Trainer and provide Professional Crisis Management training.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, be highly organized with the ability to multitask.
- Must pass a pre-employment Level 2 criminal background check and drug screen.
- Reliable, consistent work attendance is a requirement and essential function of this position.
$65,000 per year with a $5,000 retention bonus at the end of the first year.
Why chose ARC Broward?
How to apply
- We provide a challenging yet rewarding career.
- We offer a competitive wage with a full benefit package.
- We work hard, but we also advocate a culture of personal fulfillment and provide meaningful work by empowering the community.
- We offer a generous paid time off policy, an employer subsidized health insurance and a Tax-sheltered Annuity Retirement plan with employer matching contribution after 6 months; as well as Voluntary Short-Term, Long-Term Disability, Hospital Confinement, Life insurance and Employee Assistance plans.
- Finally, we provide all the tools for you to succeed in your position with continuous professional development courses and activities, free of charge.
- Submit resume via e-mail to email@example.com
- Apply in person at 10250 NW 53rd Street, Sunrise, FL 33351
- Apply online at www.arcbroward.com
We are a Drug Free Work Place and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Is BF Skinner your BFF? Do potty training successes put you on cloud nine? Are you over the moon when your patient doubles their VB-MAPP score? Does your heart melt into a puddle when RBTs use the terms "negative" vs. "positive" reinforcement" correctly? Do you cry when you hear a patient's first word? Does a beautiful cumulative mastery graph with a steep trend make you weak in the knees?
NOTICE: Searching for our next brilliant BCBA for Tulsa, Oklahoma!
You may be the missing piece to our puzzle!
ABOUT THERAPY AND BEYOND
Program Supervisor (BCBA) - Tulsa, Oklahoma
WORK WITH A GROWING ORGANIZATION & AN AWESOME TEAM THAT IS PASSIONATE ABOUT WHAT THEY DO!
- Fast growing organization led by dedicated BCBA's, BCBA-D, Ph.D.
- We approach each person's needs both individually and as part of a dynamic interdisciplinary team working with experts in speech language pathology, applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy, and counseling.
- We love helping individuals with autism and special needs reach their full potential by supporting each patient and their families.
- We are passionate about what we do while remaining true to our core values of excellence, responsibility, and integrity.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR in a BCBA
- This position is responsible for facilitating therapeutic care to the patients in each program while adhering to the federal and state licensing statures.
- This position is responsible for assessing, evaluating, implementing and monitoring the treatment plans for assigned patients within the practice.
- This position ensures that each patient in the agency will receive quality therapeutic care while adhering to the federal and state licensing.
SOME COMPANY BENEFITS:
- Masters in a related field to Behavior and a BCBA
- Two years of direct service work in a treatment setting for patients
- Work in a clinical setting and in-home as a provider
- Facilitate a team approach toward treatment
- Train therapists
- Educate other staff members concerning the culture of care of the agency
- Implement, monitor, collect and evaluate data
- Understand and be able to utilize the following of skill sets:
- Evaluate the Efficacy of Treatment
- Perspective taking of patient, staff, and families
- Effective Demonstration of Implementation of Therapy
- Demonstration of Professional Behavior
- Competence with Crisis Intervention
- Facilitating Effective Training with Parents and Staff
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Medical & Dental
- Life Insurance
- Collaborative Work Environment
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO
- Continuing Education
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to help grow our organization and open new clinics
- Personal development opportunities to learn and grow
- Mentoring and supervision
- Performance based reward system
- Licensure/CEU Reimbursement
If you enjoy working with others and want to be part of an innovative team that offers growth throughout the company, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always accepting applications for SLPs, Training Coordinators & Behavior Therapists (for all regions).
Have an open job position or news that affects behavior analysis?
Reach over 23,000 behavior analysts and professionals in one email blast!
The advertisement will also be posted in our online store until the next announcement is released.
Our rate is only $175 for the first position, $25 for your organization's logo (optional), and $75 per additional job posting within the same block.
Organizations may purchase directly in our store. Click here!
If you have questions, please contact: Alex Beaupre email@example.com
866-823-4283 (Toll Free)
(all ads subject to approval)