JOBS AND NEWS
News and recent career opportunities as advertised in our monthly announcement e-mail.
BDS is now hiring!
Behavior Development Solutions (BDS) was established in 1998 as a BCBA exam preparation company. Most of the BCBA and BCaBA candidates who sit for the BACB's exams use our CBA Learning Module Series to prepare. More recently, with the growth of our program, we are now also a curriculum supplement to university Approved Course Sequence programs. Currently there are over 65 universities that require their students to use the CBA Learning Module Series. Our most recent survey found 97.7% of first time exam takers who completed our CBA Learning Module Series passed the exam!
BDS has plans to continue to improve on this excellent program and expand our course offerings within and beyond behavior analysis. We are expanding our video content, learning management system, and data analytics capabilities. But it is the quality of our instruction, based on behavior analytic principles and empirical methods, that is the reason for our success.
We'd like to talk with you about joining our team if you are excited about:
- the prospect of teaching thousands of people at a time.
- applying ABA to teach ABA.
- guiding the development of courses in disciplines other than ABA.
- conducting big data research and presenting it at conferences.
- improving our learning platform.
The qualifications and skill sets we are looking for include:
- impeccable writing.
- logical thinking.
- analyzing the literature.
- conducting research.
- analyzing data.
- staff training.
- supervising other BCBAs.
- presenting at conferences.
- working as a team member.
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, PTO, professional development, and a warm, friendly work environment in Middlebury, CT. Re-location assistance is available. Note that this is not a clinical position--there are no opportunities to work with clients. If you are interested in applying for this position, please email email@example.com
your CV and a sample of (or link to) your scholarly writing.
BDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be presently eligible to work in the U.S.A.
CBA Learning Module Series - Premier BCBA and BCaBA Exam Preparation
Are you or someone you know preparing for the BCBA or BCaBA exam? Hear what others have to say about the CBA Learning Module Series. Feel confident learning from exam prep software with a 97.7% pass rate and money back guarantee*!
*Complete details available at behaviordevelopmentsolutions.com
CVAP, Inc. is Now Hiring.
Modesto, Stockton, Sacramento, CA Board Certified Behavior Analyst Clinical Supervisor
Giving you considerable and meaningful administrative support you need so you can focus on your primary objective and your one personal passion - changing behaviors and teaching life skills that individuals may use for the rest of their lives!
Looking to kick start or further your career in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) helping children and adults? Looking for a strong family feel organization that encourages and empowers free flow of ideas and dialogue with a high level of employee engagement? Looking for an organization to help you build a strong foundation where you can apply and enhance your skills, gain new skills and further your professional growth? Then CVAP is the place for you! Join our seasoned team of ABA experts.
CVAP's core values of integrity, collaboration, and ethics support our team members and treatment success. We empower our team members by offering opportunities for individualized professional growth and stated career goals. Clear and positive supervisor and subordinate relationships foster a team environment conducive to successful clinical outcome.
CVAP is a well renowned and well respected industry leader in ABA treatment. CVAP has served for nearly three decades as a pioneering organization implementing ABA services in northern California. Using the Lovaas methodology as the foundation of its ABA services, CVAP has further developed and advanced ABA treatment, embracing advanced social skills and generalization of all skills into the natural environment. CVAP provides social skills and human interaction development and systematically programmed treatment plans for all ages in the Greater Sacramento, San Joaquin and Stanislaus county areas. For families, CVAP adheres to the importance of family training and inclusion into intervention.
CVAP originated as an EIBI clinical replication research site chosen by the late Dr. Ivar Lovaas of UCLA to participate in his international, multi-site replication outcome study. Since it's inception in 1990, CVAP has established itself as a well known ABA treatment program with proven quality outcome data and it's own peer reviewed published research, while remaining current with empirical, evidence-based research and literature. In the spirit of Dr. Lovaas, CVAP continues to work toward additional research publications. CVAP is very committed to research development and working with partners in the field to apply proven treatment across the industry.
Published research...CVAP has published its own clinical outcomes in a peer reviewed publication, Early Intensive Behavioral Treatment, Replication of the UCLA Model in a Community Setting, Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics, (Cohen, Amerine-Dickens, & Smith, 2006), and thereafter has been cited in hundreds of publications and presentations.
See what our staff have to say about CVAP...
The culture at CVAP has provided me the ability to succeed.
CVAP has a well-rounded administrative and support team so you can focus on clinical treatment...allowing you to stay true to your passion of treatment!
At CVAP, there is a balance of science with creativity...best of both worlds! Longevity is beyond industry standard.
CVAP encourages you to do your best and reach your full personal and professional potential.
CVAP is dedicated to training staff.
Great growth opportunity!
At CVAP, clients and their families come first.
- Supervise and manage a reasonable caseload to capacity
- Supervise BCBA/BCaBA candidates and RBT staff
- Primary supervisor to supervisorial staff and Behavior Interventionists
- Initiate useful and proactive support to Clinical and Regional Directors
- Conduct and write assessments
- Develop goals and individual program plans
- Develop, analyze and modify behavior management plans, graph data
- Implement quality control and fidelity measures
- Provide staff training individually and groups
- Provide family training individually and in groups
- Streamline information between departments
- Collaborate and communicate with internal and external entities
- Ability to empower others
- Adheres to the BACB code of ethics
- Excellent communication skills while relating effectively and professionally with all people
- Energetic, enthusiastic, selfless positive attitude
- Proactive and strong work ethic, with a passion for client and staff success
- Strong behavior analytical skills and theoretical understanding of the science
- Excellent technical writer using proper language to the audience and grammar
- Well-spoken, confident and articulate; public speaking
- Well-organized and focused on efficient time management
- Global thinker while detail oriented
- Receptive to feedback and change opportunities
- Pleasant, sincere and honest personality
Competitive Compensation Package
- Ability to empower others
- Competitive pay
- Tiered business model to provide analysts/metrics with additional support for all aspects of services
- Supportive administrative staff to manage referrals, authorizations, and claims
- Supportive Scheduling Department to handle scheduling and full-service Human Resources Department to manage hiring responsibilities; scheduling and hiring full-filled by the Human Resources and Staffing departments
- Sign on bonus
- Moving allowance
- Medical and Dental (Employer Contribution)
- Vision (Employer funded)
- Life and Disability Insurance (Employer funded)
- 401k Participation (Employer contribution up to 5%)
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
- Paid Conferences
- Paid annual continuing education units (CEUs)
- Paid BCBA Registration fees
- Phone allowance
- Company issued laptop
- Mileage reimbursement
- Staff Expense Budget
- Supplemental insurance available
- Flex Saving Account (FSA) available
- Resources for assessment and program development
Come join a winning team! Please send your resume to Paula Rafala, HR Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us at the next Conferences!
Going to an ABA conference this April or May? Stop by the BDS booth and say hello at any of the following conference.
04/07 - 04/08 OHABA, Columbus, OH*
04/10 - 04/12 PennABA, Hershey, PA
05/04 - 05/04 MassABA, Marlborough, MA*
05/27 - 05/29 ABAI, Denver, CO*
*Books will be available for sale; over 150 available titles. Stop by our booth or shop now
Have an open job position or news that affects behavior analysis?
Reach over 30,000 behavior analysts and professionals in one email blast!
The advertisement will also be posted in our online store until the next announcement is released.
Our rate is only $175 for the first position, $25 for your organization's logo (optional), and $75 per additional job posting within the same block.
Organizations may purchase directly in our store. Click here!
If you have questions, please contact:
Alex Beaupre email@example.com
866-823-4283 (Toll Free)
(all ads subject to approval)