If you are a teacher, tutor, school, homeschool group, or otherwise plan on purchasing multiple licenses for more than one learner, please visit our bulk license product page located here. Single licenses are intended for individual learner use only.
The Global History Proficiency & Regents Prep Course is not a practice test -- it is a series of learning modules. Several questions are used to teach each concept. The student practices each module until achieving 100% correct in the allotted time. It doesn't take long to go through the modules to get to 100% proficiency, and it's a fun way to review the material because it requires active responding. The program keeps track of your progress and you can print out or e-mail reports from within the program. You can submit any questions about specific items to BDS while working on the exercise using the Question Comment feature. Also, you can review missed questions when finished with an exercise.
The modules are available in duplicate sets--a study module and a practice module. For the study module, the timer is set for 30 minutes (far more time than you need). For the practice module, the timer is set for (usually) 5 minutes. We recommend that you complete the study module to 100% (i.e. respond correctly to each question) before proceeding to the practice module. The time criterion assures that fluent responding is achieved—the kind of learning that leads to retention.
As for strategy, we recommend that you begin preparing with the Global History Proficiency & Prep Course 1-2 months before the exam. We recommend that you use the hints unless you are almost certain you know the answer. Also, we suggest that you work on 2-3 module sets at a time. When you get to 100% on one module set, drop it and pick up another one.
Each of the 1668 unique questions includes:
- a hint
- four multiple choice options
- corrective feedback for each wrong option
Teachers, Coaches, Tutors and Instructors:
- You are on the Individual License product page.
- Bulk licenses can be purchased at a discounted price and are intended for educators and coaches who need licenses for multiple learners. If you intend to purchase more than one license for multiple learners, whether all at once or over time, please navigate to the bulk license product page here for details and pricing -- individual license purchases cannot be associated with multiple learners.
- If you are purchasing this license on behalf of an individual learner, please be aware that the password and username used to purchase the license will be the same used to access our learning platform.
- Course Admin licenses are also available. As a course admin, you will have access to real-time performance data and reporting for all learners you are teaching, coaching, and/or supervising. You can be a Course Admin for a single learner or for many learners. Please contact us for details!
A $25 discount is available for return customers making subsequent individual license purchases; if you are a return customer who has purchased an individual license, please contact Behavior Development Solutions before purchasing an additional license to see if you qualify for a $25 credit.
A Demo version is available for your use at fluency.behaviordevelopmentsolutions.com. Click on Free Demos, enter your name and email, and agree to the Terms and Conditions to access our online learning platform and a demo of the Global History Proficiency & Prep Course. It is highly recommended that you use the Demo before making your purchase.
Use Immediately Upon Purchase:
1. Purchase below.
2. Login to our training platform at fluency.behaviordevelopmentsolutions.com with the user name and password you created when you made your purchase.
Program issues may occur due to the use of an incompatible browser.
For a list of compatible browsers and devices, and other system requirements, click here.
If the program has been used for 1 hour or less you can receive a full refund. Please contact Behavior Development Solutions for usage evaluations and any other questions regarding refund eligibility.
The purchase of each license entitles one person access to the Global History Proficiency & Prep Course. (If it becomes apparent that a license is being shared, that license will be disabled. You will be required to contact Behavior Development Solutions to re-instate your license. A fee may be charged at our discretion.)
The Global History Proficiency & Prep Course is designed to help learners pass the Global History section of the New York Regents and/or to supplement global history curriculum in or outside of the classroom. LearnNY is NOT affiliated with the New York State Education Department. For official information concerning the New York State Regents Exams, please visit the NYSED web site at: www.nysed.gov