Click here for a preview of the table of contents
Click here to read chapter one
Principles of Applied Behavior Analysis for Behavior Therapists and Other Practitioners is a training manual for individuals pursuing the Registered Behavior TechnicianTM (RBT®) certification through the Behavior Analysis Certification Board® (BACB®). This manual can be used in conjunction with a supervised required 40-hour training course, and as a study guide for those preparing for the certification exam. Wherever you are in the process to becoming certified, this manual is a valuable tool to realizing your goal. This text can be used as a supplement to our online 40-Hour Training course and our popular RBT Exam Prep course!
This 13-chapter manual covers:
- Professional ethics and practices
- How to measure and report behavior
- Assessment of behavior
- Skill acquisition
- Antecedent procedures in skill acquisition
- The prevention of problem behavior through the introduction and modification of antecedents
- Crisis management
- Comprehensive behavior planning
RBT® & Registered Behavior Technician™ are trademarks of the Behavior Analyst Certification Board®.